By accessing the website and CPWP Online Platform of the Private Wealth Management Association (“PWMA”), you agree to abide the terms and conditions hereunder.
Please read the following terms and conditions before using our CPWP Online Platform (“Online Platform”), which includes but not limited to online registration, member login services and online payment services. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not register or use the Online Platform.
- In no event shall PWMA be liable for any costs, losses and damages whatsoever arising from or in relation to the use of this website or the Online Platform.
- PWMA reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- PWMA may, at any time and at its sole discretion, without giving notice, suspend or terminate all or any of the Online Platform, or their usage rights of particular users.
- In relation to online payment service provided by PWMA through the website to settle the payment to PWMA, fees and charges payable to any service provided by PWMA are subject to change without prior notice.
Online payment service shall be made by credit card or any method(s) specified by PWMA from time to time. By selecting one of the permitted modes of online payment displayed on the Online Platform, you shall ensure appropriate arrangements with the relevant financial institution as to confirmation, approval or authorization necessary for facilitating your payment instruction.
In no event shall PWMA be liable or responsible for any delay or failure in confirmation approval or authorization of online payment due to any break down, non- function, malfunction or any other fault of the hardware or software of the system, network, equipment or device involved in connection with the processing or effectingof the online or electronic payment.
PWMA reserves a right of recourse against you for any fee or charge of an executed instruction which has not been effectively paid or credited to PWMA by the relevant financial institution of your account.
PWMA adopts a general policy that all fees and charges paid by a user for any services provided under the Online Platform are non-refundable.
- Communication or transactions over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission due to the nature of the Internet. PWMA is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Online Platform.
- PWMA accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of Online Platform, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with Online Platform, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of Online Platform or any part thereof or any contents.
- PWMA makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with the Online Platform.
- PWMA does not represent or warrant that the Online Platform will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delay, failure, error or omission or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or malicious software will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.